Thursday, November 09, 2006
Now something like that had happened again, this time, it hit me because I'm going to handle more from now on. I guess I am in guilt, since I kind of expected this day to come. And also, I did not meet the expectations, I could not get the things I have to do to save the two people. I could barely bring myself to outdo what she has done for us. What I could say is this: I'll do everything in my power to restore both of you, that's my promise.
Everyone, this is what I got to say. If we don't stand up for all of us here now, we'll never move. I believe that it's purely within our ability to get back on track, and also we can make a difference into the perceptions of others of us. We can do it, since we've done it before. We changed lives, we changed hearts, we changed mindsets, now all we have to do, is change ourselves.
We write phrases about visions and dreams, we say words about learning and character. Now, let us talk with our actions. It's not hard.
Here's my own quote for you guys, I wrote this today after viewing the quotes you guys have of visions and dreams.
"If we have no visions, even light is of little use."-kS
Work hard, guys, we have a goal to meet.
scribbled this at 9:34 pm by kS