theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sometimes I just think that my voice is not loud enough. It's either that my words are not clear, or some people just don't FUCKING give a shit about was said then.

So pissed now, since I felt so damn FUCKING disappointed.

Until now, how can people don't see the BLOODY point??

Someone get me a shotgun, it's either I start killing, or someone else will massacre us.

Read this, and read in between the lines to make sure you know how I felt.

If my life is valuable enough to keep all your lives in safety, I'll gladly sacrifice what I've always wanted to see done, just to make sure all of you are able to see it through to the end.

I felt bad being in what position I am in now, saying things which backfires against myself, but do I have a FREAKING choice? We're talking down to the standards of "Spare the rod, spoil the child", and that's nowhere near where we should have been now.

It's not that I lost faith, is that I lost myself in order to restore what I must do.

scribbled this at 12:45 am by kS