Friday, November 03, 2006
I am tired.
I am sad.
I am pained.
I am in agony.
I am heartbroken.
I am disappointed.
I am frustrated.
I am feeling all too kind.
I am angry.
I am pissed.
I am cracking my knuckles.
I am squashing snails along the sidewalk.
I am unlucky.
I am having a bad day.
I am worried.
I am anxious.
I am impatient.
I am observant of errors.
I am taxed.
I am stressed.
I am trying to be cooperative.
I am going crazy.
I am thoughtful.
I am swearing.
I am trying to suppress myself.Well, these are my feelings. Arrange them in order if you can.
Today's not my day, definitely. And I think I need some honesty. Am I too hard to handle? Because if I am, people should tell me so that I change.
Now I know how to change, and with that, I'm changing into the bad guy which no one wants to be.
As I said, I rather lose my everything in order to gain our everything. That's how much I treasure this special relationship.
NOTE: This post is not pin pointing anyone in particular, but rather, part of my running thoughts which are quite negative for today. Since you've seldom seen a post which contains so much negativity, please feel free to stop reading, or please continue to read without getting offended. If you think you are related to someone the above post is mentioning, and feels abliged to comment, do feel free to
FUCK OFF.
scribbled this at 11:00 pm by kS