theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ok, instead of getting a iPod Video, I've gotten myself a PSP. Yeah, and it's a pretty good deal in fact. I also gotten an additional battery just in case, since I may turn out to be a heavy duty user after all. So my PSP is capable of playing ISO games too, since it's a version 1.50, that means I will need to get another High Speed 2GB MS Pro Duo soon.

Apart from getting the PSP, I've also got to watched The Prestige at the Cathay Cineplex. It's quite a good and intriguing show, and I like it because it makes me think and ponder, and when that happens, it makes me sleepy since I can't get my facts right in the first place. Overall, this movie deserves a 7.0/10. Well, it's quite low since I actually predicted the end, and the whole plot is revealed to me a lot earlier than I expect. So all in all, it's a good movie with good content, but the plot could be better, since I'm watching much closer than they think.

Next, I'm going to find time and watch Dead or Alive, with all the pretty girls who are as sadistic as they can be. Pity they're not playing beach volleyball though. Haha, just kidding, it's for the content dude, it's all for the content.

Went back to school today, for OP rehearsal actually. I deproved, since I did not practise since the last OP rehearsal when term has not ended. Well, I'm feeling the pressure now, and that'll be a good thing to push me on to work harder. OP's not the nearest thing to an exam now, but another which is terribly dreaded. H1 Chinese papers, and I think I'm really going to get the S I always wanted, and hopefully I don't fall into the 40% of the candidates to get ungraded. I don't want to take chinese next year, but I don't feel the motivation to study even though it's just 2 days away. Heck, maybe I'll read a bit, and then shrug it off.

Anyway, today I applied for a job with my 15 minutes resume, and submitted it in the morning near afternoon. Well, it's back to sales and promoting again. The agency called me at around 9.30pm, then asked me to head down to the office to get further details. Well, it's just a temporary job, and luckily it falls within the period which has absolutely no meetings! The timing they set is totally incredible. Starting after my OP, and ending just before I'm setting off for Yunnan. Well, let's just see how it goes tomorrow.

Got a few things to wrap up before tomorrow, so I'd better get those done before I went to sleep. Wait, Burnout Legends on PSP is a nice game, trust me.

scribbled this at 10:35 pm by kS