theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sorry didn't update here recently, been very uptight, and that feeling to blog just isn't there. But for today, I guess I really have to come down to blog about the days which had past.

My uncle had came to Singapore recently, with her wife, wife's mother, and also 2 little devilish daughters. Well, they are adorable, but really, when they start to play, their forked tails just starts to poke out. Firstly, there's the elder sister who is 12 years younger than I am, and she can't stop laughing. Really, she keeps doing stuff and laughing and laughing and laughing that a lot of us thought she's going nuts, but luckily she isn't.

Anyway, the other devil is this 1 year old plus girl, who just learnt how to walk. And she's so so so cute. She also got a attitude, and her favourite 3 words is "Wo bu yao", literally translated, "I don't want". Running about the house, and everytime I wanted to carry her, she keep saying "wo bu yao wo bu yao", but that's cute. Today, they're leaving Singapore and heading back to Malaysia via flight, and I just gotten to carry that little devil, well, she's still denying everyone around her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Backtrack, we went to sentosa on Tuesday, not with the family, but with the bunch of JJ peeps, and we had a great time there!!

The sandcastle, everyone's hard work and efforts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wanted to become Godzilla for a few seconds to destroy it though, but in the end I didn't. And save for a group picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, back to present, the singnet broadband technician dropped by my house yesterday afternoon at around 5pm to fix up a home wireless system. Yeah, finally my brother can use the net without getting disconnected all the time. He also presented me with my token, the iPod Nano 2nd Gen 8gb Black!! It's slick, but I wanted to sell it off, any takers? Here's some pictures of this beauty.

Nice design, drooling.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A comparison with my hand
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And yeah, it's 8gb.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, that's all for today, and thanks people, I'm feeling much better.

scribbled this at 9:52 am by kS