theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yesterday is raelly not my day. Firstly, school's not as smooth these days, maybe that I'm quite looking forward to the break we are going to have in a week's time, and that means my study mode is almost totally gone. Can't have that happening, can't slack off, especially now.

Next is my supposedly healthy diet. No, I'm not slimming down or anything, that's not my diet means. A healthy diet is 3 meals a day consisting of vegetables meat and rice, etc etc. But these days, or maybe for a week or two, I've been losing my appetite for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Really, here are some of the reasons which are not reliable:

-I'm going to retain (Since I don't care whether I get promoted or not)
-I'm stressed over council work (Since council work is much lesser than before)
-I'm exercising less (Since I've been playing a lot of squash)
-I'm stressed over studies (Since when do I stress myself over studies?)
-I'm stressed over relationship (Since I've more time now)
-I'm having alot to do (Since what I have is almost the opposite)

Yesterday, I vomitted 4 times, for whatever reasons, I am not sure. Once before dinner, and 3 times after dinner. The one before dinner, it's practically just to relieve myself of the feeling to throw up, then for dinner I didn't eat much, while 3 minutes after dinner, I threw up again, and again about 10 minutes after. Don't know what is happening to me. When I went to sleep or rest early, I threw up again about half an hour after lying down. I can't even answer Ashley's call properly, my limbs are shaking like nobody's business. Guess it really sucks to be just abit sick.

Anyway, I woke up today recovering quite significantly, I don't feel like throwing up already, and also I'm hungry when I woke up this morning, which is a good sign I guess.

Let's see this weekend to be a good one. At least I can feel it.

scribbled this at 10:14 am by kS