Wednesday, October 18, 2006
These two days are quite ok.
Well, we had our soft launch for the Leaders' Mess yesterday, and it was great. Anyway, we watched High School Musical that night, and think it's quite a nice show.
Seems like I've been updating for the sake of keeping this blog alive. Today was quite well, I must say, useful day for me. I started going back for math lectures now since they're starting on differentiation again, and I'm not going to miss this important stuff.
OP trial today also, and I personally think that with some fine tuning, our group is all set to go for the actual OP. It's a pretty good time spent, and I think that the MOE guys are actually pushing my group ever harder to peform up to their expectations.
I hope this weekend will be as enjoyable.
Can't wait for this weekend, can't tell why, maybe I'm having weekday blues.
scribbled this at 6:58 pm by kS