Monday, October 16, 2006
Quite a day today. Firstly, it's the start of the week where my new duty plans come into action, and I must say that they did pretty well without me, since I'm all the way back at the OPS room to have an exco meeting with Mr Leow.
Anyway, rather than telling you guys all this, I rather tell you guys the fun part, which is my solution to solve Monday blues, or rather, Mr Leow's ideas. We went to watch Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, a comedy which is also quite a motivating show, though surrounded by very good laughs.

It's quite a good movie I must say, rather than the Death Note I caught yesterday with some of the other councillors. It's quite a different experience since it's quite different from the manga, and I frankly don't like it as much as the comics.
So, I created my own death note today, with my very own JJ notebook, take a look.


Cool? Anyway, here's a picture with Zhong Ru and our whole-row seats tickets, quite cool to hang on to such a long chain of tickets.

And orientation is coming, and I'm in logistics again, luckily. No one in the right place of mind would put me in SCDC nor Admin. That just goes to show how steady the foundation can get. Or at least, will get.
Till next time, cheerio.
Loving you.
scribbled this at 11:01 pm by kS