Saturday, October 21, 2006
Today is quite a fine day for me. Especially since it is a contrast from yesterday. Today we had our first and ever GENX outing!! Practically, it's 3 months and 16 days after we step up as councillors. Had Fish and Co. at Jurong Point, and practically, I was so full that I almost forgot where am I, serious. I was so unfamiliar to the place since I had not eaten at Fish and Co before. So at least I tried something new today.
Then after that, the rest went to Vivocity via 30, while I headed to meet Ivan and gang for a long awaited basketball session, which is so rare that I almost feel like the last time I touched a ball is years back. Well, it's nice to see them and play with them again, though I deproved quite abit, it's still a wonderous session, and greatly enjoyable and tiring too.
Till next time.
scribbled this at 8:02 pm by kS