Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Let me just say this: A day in school without 18 of the councillors reporting in the morning is really a different experience.
Altogether, today is quite a slack and worthy day. This irony arises from the following deductions:
That I've played squash for almost 2 and a half hours today, even though sometimes it gets really boring.
That I almost fell asleep in lectures and lessons today.
That I played Sudoku in lectures and lessons while trying to keep awake.
That I didn't get anything useful from maths lecture. (Partially since I did not attend a single lecture since way before promos)
That I actually ATTENDED math lecture.
Wait, I actually gotten something out of the lecture, that a guy called De Moivre acutally predicted accurately, the date of his death through a Arthimetic Progression by figuring that he'll die on the day he slept 24hours while increasing the amount of sleep by 15minutes a day. wow.
That I did stock check of the stuff we had in the LMS, and accounted for the things.
That Open House planning is pretty much completed.
That I can go home at around 8 to 9pm today.
That I can go to school tomorrow, and also that I can sleep well tonight, hopefully.
Finished reading DEATH NOTE Manga!! So I'm actually looking forward to the movie next week, thursday hopefully.
Ok, that's pretty much my day in short.
I've just received a email, yes, a pop up from my MSN tells me that. It reads "You have received an E-mail from GENTING - City of Entertainment". I wonder why they even bother to send me such an email, since I'm the type who didn't even bother to read the mails unless it's important.
I am not KIRA.
scribbled this at 11:18 pm by kS