Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Let's see. I shouldn't be blogging now, but heck, I take this as a relaxation between doing that video and also project work. Promos is over, but work is piling like never before. It is kind of a reminder to all of us, a memory of the week during the PD Block opening, when we're still super busy.
Promo results are partially out, though most likely, some sort of moderation will be carried out, so let's just say that it's quite a uncertain figure.
I passed my chinese, 80/160, but failed overall, got a S anyway. I needed 60% to pass and I've got 50%, that's bad luck on my side too.
I failed my maths, 43.5/100, but passed overall, got a D, since I only needed 22.5% to pass.
I failed my chemistry paper 1, 34/70, but even if paper 2 get 0/30, still passed chemistry overall, since I got more than the 25% I needed, so it's at least a D for me.
I passed my physics, and luckily, since I needed 45% to pass, I've passed it with 66/120.
Will be getting back Economics from Ms Tiong tomorrow, and maybe GP as well. Though my results are not fantastic, I can safely say that I can step down next year. 3 H2 passes, though not that good, it's still up to the teachers to decide, and think I can make it, hopefully.
scribbled this at 1:30 am by kS