Thursday, October 05, 2006
Promos is officially over for me, though I'll still be back tomorrow in the morning till late afternoon, for morning duties, and also some SEAB chinese test in the afternoon. Guess it's pretty much my week.
Physics is relatively tough, and yes Mr Chua, it is that LITTLE bit easier than common tests. I'm hopeful to get the 45% I needed from promos, and think I will, though I got scammed by alot of the questions in there.
Finally, I see a light of promotion, that little glimpse of it is really awesome. That little light really put my heart in a much more comfortable place than before, and guess I could be involved in orientation again, not as a camper.
Anyway, I'm supposed to be going to the Cathay Cineplex with Ivan and gang, but there's an urgent council excos meeting in the afternoon at 2pm, and that put little chance for me to go to the town area with those bunch of monkeys. Mr Leow had called for the meeting, and guess it really must a desperate measure, since it's of such short notice, and it's only the excos. Basically, he would have just called the whole council if it's just an URGENT thing, but apparently, if he only called excos, it must be URGENT plus IMPORTANT.
Well, didn't manage to get to see him after my paper, so instead, waited for him for a while at the Leaders' Mass. Then, I was sent to request for AVAC equipments, since I'm that guy who needs the equipments so darn badly. No choice then, it's just me, myself and I going to the General Office to get the form, lo and behold, Mr Halifi is in there, chatting with Mr Ismail. Anyway, got a form from him to photocopy, and then made my way with Christina and Mr Koh to his office to get the DV camera, and a tripod.
Well, after that, I found out from Mr Leow that he had another meeting, a staff urgent one, and had to rush off, leaving me, Peirong and Ashley to discuss when should we have the meeting, thus we set it to tomorrow, since we had to come back for duties, and none are having Chinese Lit paper. So after that, we played catchup amongst the excos, and then we had our first informal GENX outing. Can you believe it? We actually talked Mr Ng to join us for a while, and took alot of photos which I could put some on display here later.
Well, that's basically it for today, and I still have to wait for Ashley to send me the big and beautiful photos which I planned and shot with her camera. Guess it makes me a professional crapper. Oh, many thanks to the tripod, Mr Halifi, it's of much help today.
=)
scribbled this at 8:42 pm by kS