theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, October 02, 2006

Maths Paper today. And it's another

GOOD GAME.

Yeah, it's that bad. I'm fearing I can't get the 22.5% I needed. Let's just hope I did, and concentrate for the papers tomorrow. If I didn't get my 25% for chemistry tomorrow, the following phrases are what you'll hear me say tomorrow:

"Yo senior, good luck for your A Levels next year."
"Don't worry, I'll be a a good camper next year."
"Hey, make my orientation next year the best, okay?"
"Be my OGL next year?"
"I'll try to run for council next year."
"Hey, don't worry, I'll be the 27th SC President."
"Wish me luck for my Promos next year."
"Which course in poly should I choose?"
"Guess 1 year in my life is officially wasted."
"Here we go again."
"Get to eat JJ food for 3 years."
"Yeah, student rates for two more years."
"Don't worry, I'll apply for OGL next year for O2."

Yup, I guess it's okay, either way, there's a purpose to make me retain, though I'm not hoping for it. Great luck people, and hope that you papers are far better than mine.

scribbled this at 1:34 pm by kS