Saturday, September 30, 2006
Promotion Examination Status: Fairly well.
Let me just check on my promotion criteria, it's 2 H2 passes and 1 H1 pass. I think I can manage it fairly well.
Out of the current 60%, since promos is 40%, here's my results, and what I need, and hopefully can get.
H2 subjects:
Chemistry:
Current - 40/60
Pass - 10/40 (25%)
Get A - 30/40 (75%)
Physics:
Current - 32/60
Pass - 18/40 (45%)
Get A - 38/40 (95%)
Maths:
Current - 41/60
Pass - 9/40 (22.5%)
Get A - 29/40 (72.5%)
Economics:
Current - 38/60
Pass - 12/40 (30%)
Get A - 32/40 (80%)
Chinese:
Current - 27/60
Pass - 23/40 (57.5%)
Get A - 43/40 (107.5%)
GP:
UNKNOWN
Let me see, gauging on this, I'll have no As on my final grade this year. Ok, time to mug for my maths and chemistry, see you guys on Monday, and good luck!!
Hang in there!! 7 more days!!
scribbled this at 12:45 pm by kS