theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, September 29, 2006

Today's econs test is quite okay, as compared to my chinese, it's really that much easier. Actually, I admit that I'm not really interested in economics, but just how money works, and how it come and go from our pockets as they wish, and how I wish they would wish to come into my pockets.

Pity, I thought economics is all about that, but guess I made a wrong guess, and took a bit of a beating. Well, I've got no choice bu to continue taking it for another year plus, and soon, I'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, the end of the economics examination also marks the end of our examinations, only for H1 subjects. I guess the 2 H2 subjects coming up will really be a hell of an exam, and only the strong will prevail. I hope I'm that strong enough to last through the paper, and not sleep while doing it. Now there's a weekend for me to buck up my math and chemistry, while I think I'll leave my physics be for the time being, since I've been doing it for the past few months.

Anyway, things which happened this week, or rather, interesting photographs I've taken for this week, are listed below. Starting from the top 3, ranked number 3, is that councillor who got full exemption!!

*Claps Claps*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, next up, we have, my mighty tall water bottle!! A round of applause please!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And on the pole position, we have........

Something we took hours to get today, after fighting the forces of evil with Heiwai, Boxiang and Ziwei, we took down the forces of evil which lurks in Narutimett Hero 3, after a mighty 125 battles, we emerge victorious!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yup, the big 125 there actually meant the play count we had today at Heiwai's house. We played a total of 125 big battles today in the game, and the most evil character of all still survives, the BOBO, Boxiang!!

Crap. I guess today is a productive day after all, or is it?

scribbled this at 9:19 pm by kS