theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hey, finally I'm blogging again. Well, today's a hectic day, so it seemed to be pretty ironical. Anyway, today's the deadline for the written report for the project work, and let me say that we successfully handed in on time, and that is due to the hard work of our group leader, Lili!! Thanks alot, since I've barely contributed to the written report, all I could do is just put in the finishing touches, and also chipped in here and there for the report itself.

Thank god the worst part of the project work is over, and now what is left is the fun part, or in my case, the most casual part of the project, oral presentation. Hell I'm going to like it, and I promise to take ownership of this portion of the project, and make sure you guys can speak to the panel as though you are speaking to your dogs.

At least that's my goal.

Well, I've got my HPM70 Black for my handphone today, and that almost completes my transformation of my beloved k750i into a fully fledged walkman phone which is exactly like a mp3 player. Now all I need, which is not really neccessary, is a new casing and also, screen protectors and hard plastic cover casing for it. It does not really come into my top priority for now, since it concerns financial aspects. Hence, it shall be stowed away in my wishlist.

Currently, my handphone is a hybrid between a k750i and a w800i, and with lots of tweaks in it. There is unlimited sms storage capacity, or a storage space capable of holding 20000 smses. My display driver had also been upgraded to a new hybrid, to give better colour contrast and improve brightness of the screen itself. The camera drivers had also been hybridised to a better version, giving significantly better quality shots of video and also, photos. That's quite alot already, and I can't be bothered to name more.

I've been hearing things, that the time now is really hectic, and people are all ailing with stress and workload. I say that it's nothing compared to the post-promos era. What do we have after promos? Quite a few things to happen, and some even concurrently.

Post Promotional Examination Events:
_Metamorphasis of Morning Duties
_JJ Open House Planning/Preparation
_Medan Piaget Academy Camp
_Project Work Oral Presentation
_Launch of Leaders' Mass
_Yunnan PD Trip
_Sunburst Camp
_25th Anniversary cum Graduation Nite Dinner
_ORIENTATION 2007

So, are we slacking more now? Or slacking more after promos? You decide. I'll go back to my Sudoku. I'm kind of addicted to doing these nowadays.

And rest in pieces, Tharksin, though I must say that you lost power in style. What can I say? The people should not be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of their people. It's one classic case. No resistance in military coup, no blood spilled, and the people even seemed to be happy for this to happen. How often do you come by a case when you can rewrite history by just pressing the option "NEW DOCUMENT"? Never in Singapore, but now, in Thailand.

A thousand smiles on the faces of their people there really brighten the day, isn't it, Tharksin?

scribbled this at 10:10 pm by kS