theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Okay, first I must apologise for not posting the day 2 and 3 for Medan, since I've been quite busy during the entire week. Well, now that I'm back, I guess I won't continue with the Medan adventure, since it's a week behind, and recapping the past will most likely be a lengthy task.

Sidenote-ing, I want to wish 3 people a very happy birthday.

Today, 16th Sept, Shilin, happy birthday dear.
Tomorrow, 17th Sept, Benjamin Chew, brother, happy birthday too.
And lastly is 18th Sept, Leonard Ong. Missed ya quite a bit man, happy birthday.

It's a mystery, how come 3 people whom I get to know at different points of my life, with all three of them coming from the same primary school, share such closely linked birthdates?? Maybe it's just coincidence.

Let's just see what I've done which are interesting over the last week. Alright, I've actually contracted a rashes conditions on Monday, and the funny thing about this illness is that it returns the following day and also wednesday, at the same time in the morning. What really stuns me is that it went off and on, as if there's a functioning time for the rashes to appear. Weird.

Other than that, it would be friday. Some of the councillors met at "The Village", a restaurant which is somewhat like the Mache, and ate quite a bit. It's actually a council outing turned into a small celebration for Benjamin's coming birthday. Thanks for the treat, Ms Chaw, and also Francis for the fabulous pork knuckles, it made my day after I'm scammed buying a super salty and small piece of pork steak.

After the dinner, we proceeded to the airport to await the arrival of Mr Ng, Mr Chua nad Mr Leow. We're anxiously going there, and really scared that we're late, you should have seen Ms Chaw's face, she really looked tensed with the thought of being late receiving them from overseas. Anyway, we're quite early, and there, we met a few other councillors who can't make it for the dinner, and also some of the EA21 staff including PeiJie, Angie and YuHan. When they came out, we chatted for a while before most of them left for home in london cabs and taxis. Yet, knowing that I won't be productive if I go home, I stayed back at the airport with WeiMing and Mr Leow to work towards the promos. Worked hard through the night and early morning, got knocked out at around 5.30am. I manage to finish my Vectors 9C with the help of Mr Leow's teaching, and proceeded to do bits of physics.

Woke up at around 6am, and packed to go off back to Jurong. We had a light breakfast at the staff hawker centre at Changi, and I went straight back to school for Project Work meeting. With some of our bright ideas, Ms Chew and gang went off to MacDonalds (since there's wireless internet access), and finished our discussion on our written report at around 10.15am. Thanks Ms Chew for the Hotcakes with Sausage Meal, appreciate it.

I returned to school, while the rest are having Mr Leow's math lesson, I didn't went, since I completed it early before in the morning, and since I'm almost going crazy, I got knocked out on the sofa outside K-Box again, sleeping all the way until 12noon, where I roamed around the school and soon, went for physics lesson by Mr Thomas Tan.

After the lessons, guess what?? I got knocked out again!! Yes, I fell asleep outside at the concourse sofas, and woke up to find Ziliang telling me that the rest are waiting for me at the bus stop, for dinner. Mr Tan treated us to my first Crystal Jade dinenr at Jurong Point just a few hourse before, but we returned some of the money. Yeah, it's a first time experience for me, though it just seems so average and everything. It's just another expensive hawker to me, just like The Village and Mache.

That's all.

Anyway, I've been listening to the new Linkin Park Song called QWERTY. It's a nice song.

Till next time.

scribbled this at 8:16 pm by kS