theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Double posting today! Alrights, it's an okay day for me.

Let me see, today, I woke up at the time which I'm supposed to leave house, 6.40am!! And I sms-ed Peirong, telling her I will be late. That's the first part which made my day, since I left house at 6.51am today, I'm expected to be late since it's the morning rush, and I've been left in such situations for many a times. I took 246 all the way, and I was NOT LATE!! In fact, I'm actually on time, directly. Can you imagine my luck?

Next thing which made my day, would be during economics. I was discussing whether to skip her lesson with Phyllis and YanPing, but well, we didn't. And I swear I didn't regret it. Ms Tiong talked about the class's progress in economics, and YanPing and me actually got commented to make the most improvement award! From an E to a C, jump of 18marks. Pure luck, for my case.

Guess what we got each?

This!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I'm actually happy about it, since it's called a gift, we should appreciate it! Yeah, free ice cream for me and YanPing, again! Yeah, we're two happy people.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Skipped GP today, but not on purpose. I was with Vincent and Ms Chew, discussing something about something the school should have done, but did not. Well, it's clearing the air, and such it'll be good a time spent. Heard that Ms Chan talked about her love life in GP anyway, so it implies that there's a lot of people who didn't attend her lesson.

The rest of the day is not really productive, slept in chemistry lecture because I plainly can't be bothered to listen to her rattle on and on about this and that. And played awhile. I forgot to bring my Sudoku to school today, so that's why I'm bored.

Anyway, just did my long postponed TCA for GP, which is 5% of my total marks. So won't be bothered by Ms Chan to do it anymore.

That's all for today, computer may be shutdown once you're ready.
Thank you and have a nice day, or what is left of it.

scribbled this at 6:43 pm by kS