theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!

Okay, today went well, since it's really a different day than the past few days. Even though the promos seemed so nearby, my mindset is that I shouldn't push myself for an A, but rather sit tight and just get the grades I need to get promoted. Life's a vacuum cleaner anyway, and since it sucks so bad, why not enjoy?

Alright, bad analogy.

Anyway, today was a post celebration for Shilin's birthday yesterday. Well, yesterday's events are almost purely school-based, so hope you don't mind a later celebration. Well, anyway, I was planning to surprise Shilin to bring her to a nice place, which I shan't name since it's such a cruel place today, but can't. Basically, my mum told me she's going there. Can you imagine seeing her there if she never tell me where's she going? I'm almost dead meat. One, is cause I told her that I'm going to a BBQ, and two, is that I'm with her.

Yeah, and it isn't a good combination. So instead, we went to Cathay Cineplex to catch a movie, and the movie isn't very nice (at least in my opinion). It's "The Banquet", and half the time I can't understand what the movie story is about. That's really bad, which means also that my Chinese had deproved. What the heck, I just need a pass in As this year and I can throw Chinese around for the rest of my life, I hope.

Back to the point, the movie is really stupid, and all I know is that one, a lot of people die, and two, nobody is the emperor in the end, since all the royal people are all either dead, or banished to some deserted place where pigs can fly and stingrays pierces Irwins for a living. Okay, bad example again. Well, you get my point of what I think about the movie.

The movie is like another vacuum cleaner, but the theatre is way cool. It's the first time I've ever sat foot in such a large cinema auditorium of such. The ticket writes "1", and boards outside starts with a number "2". So in the end, we found out it's actually "The Grand Cineplex". We went in and it's like a WHOA experience. Put it this way, the experience is just like seeing Koh speaks perfect english. Sorry, another bad analogy. But you still get what I mean. There's a stage for some performance of sorts, and also the surround sound rocks to the core. Pity it isn't a show which needs that kind of effects anyway.

Well, after that, Shilin and I parted ways at Jurong Point, and ironically, I was heading towards her residential area sooner than she is. It's because I'm rushing over to find Benjamin and gang, who's celebrating their birthday. Sherman sms-ed me and say that the block is 905. I was like, I know that place, so went over and found myself alone. Yeah, you know the feeling, we call it "pangseh". I asked Carrie to confirm, and she told me, 950. Thanks Carrie, and bigger thanks to you, Sherman. Luckily it's nearby. Or at least within running distance.

Yeah, here I am at the end of the day. And it's quite a nice day out for me. Thanks for the people today who made my day a good day!!

scribbled this at 11:26 pm by kS