theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Thursday, August 17, 2006

36/50 72%
Economics H1.

I still can't believe it, my economics seems so much like social studies, which I can hardly pass in secondary school, and now I got an A? I think it's really a miracle. It's really a paper which I did not put in any effort for. I studied hard for my H2 subjects and I got an A, C, S. I only looked through the notes on economics at the break between the earlier subject and economics, and really, nothing went it.

It's really just pure luck for this paper. I just wrote anything I could think of after I got bored by the paper, so I really thought that this paper is a goner. Well, I'll work hard, to see what is the effect on the next test coming up.

So it's a D,A,A,C,S. DA ACS? I can't imagine if I get a B for my GP, then it'll be a BAD ACS.

Okay, that's overboard.

scribbled this at 11:21 pm by kS