theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Current Status: Tired.

Still in school, at a computer unheard of in JJC itself. I'm so tired after the GP common test, and this will mark my history in JJ. This will also be the first time I'm going to flunk my language paper (language as in ENGLISH) big time, and maybe my chinese will score better than my GP itself.

And please take note, my mother tongue is really horrible, so if you think it's natural to score better for my mother tongue, please think thrice. That's how badly I've done for this common tests.

H2 subjects
Chemistry - B 63%
Physics - S 48.5%
Maths - A 70%

H1 subjects
Economics - Not returned yet
GP - Just over
Chinese - D 52%
PW - It seems like it's going to be a band 3

I'll work harder for promotional exams, which is like in 45plus days' time. I want to get promoted, I want to do lots of stuff in J2. I don't want to be a camper in Orientation 1 next year, I want to plan Orientation 1 next year.

I'll do it. But first, I need to get some rest. Showtime's this Friday, and most probably I'll be in the cheerleading squad, so my face will be shown on TV together with several others. We're not there to win, we're just there to have fun. Anyone coming along to MediaCorp?

Saturday's coming. And I'm going to see Tharman Shanmugaratnam for the third time, and talk to him for the secondth time. Bet he won't be able to remember me from my secondary school days, because that was in secondary 2. I'm still that small little kid which knows nuts about computing.

Look where I am now? Guess it's really nurture instead of nature. How could a guy who had no life in primary school, whose life in the school and home then, transform to a CCA chairman in secondary school, whose life gradually widens up, then to a councillor? Who's still in school at this point of time, typing this blog entry?

Guess it's really nurture. And I wonder who played the biggest role in making me who I am today. Should I thank him or her, or should I kill him or her?

Guess it doesn't matter. My life is like a vacuum cleaner anyway, since all of you guys out there knows the purpose of a vacuum cleaner.

It sucks, like a vacuum.

scribbled this at 7:56 pm by kS