theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've just reached home from another very successful camp.

Leaders' Camp 2006
JJC

We really hit a new level altogether. And I really thank you guys out of our sincere and deepest hearts. We thank you for the support shown in the camp, and we hope to work as close as ever in the upcoming events.

We thank you, for you stood by us.

Stand By Me
Ballroom Dance Song

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me, so

* Darling darling stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me
If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Ot the mountain
Should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me, and
(Repeat * 2 times)

Whenever you're in trouble
Won't you stand by me, oh stand by me


Doing this camp, really makes us think about the past camps held in JJC, it's really different. There's no waterbombs, there's archery and ballroom dances and golfing. There's no mass dance at all, eve though many requested. There's no fire drill on the first night, but held in the second night at a super late time of 6am.

Thanks to Xinying, Jia Meng and Suwen, and the 3 Bukit View Sec students for assisting me in the fire drill, and I really think that it's a meaningful drill.

I'm really drained from the camp, so I'll rest first before blogging again sometime soon.

Once again, thank you everyone.

Moments
Zhong Ru, Bryan, Leonard, Simon

Stranger before,
A world apart.
We barely noticed one another.
Till angels of faith from this heavenly place,
Brought us together,
Through joy and laughter.

I hold you close,
I hold you near,
It may not be forever,
But now I have to let you go,
My heart it hurts me so.

You turned around,
You walked away,
And tears flowed down my cheeks,
As momente turned into memories
To memories, we'll relieve.

I hold you close,
I hold you near,
It may not be forever,
But now I have to let you go,
My heart it hurts me so.

You turned around,
You walked away,
And tears flowed down my cheeks,
As momente turned into memories
To memories,
We'll relieve.


"And sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much. And I've to close my eyes and hide. I want to hold you till I die, till we both break down and cry, I wanna hold you, till the fear in me subsides..."

scribbled this at 8:44 pm by kS