theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, August 07, 2006

God, I really suck. I've really put in a lot of effort into the chemistry paper and this is what I've gotten.

63% - C

Though it's not finalised yet, you can imagine that on my progress report. I don't think I'm anywhere near getting an additional 2 marks to push it to 65%, generating a B.

So much for my big big dreams. I guess I'm really wrong in a sense. Dreams are really for dreamers, and I've been one for as long as I exist. I've set high standards for myself each and everytime, and I always fell short of them. I always put in a lot of effort into the things I wanted to achieve, and yet I shortcomed. To think that I always carry my hopes way too high.

After knowing my results, I really felt that I've let my Chemistry teachers down, in one way or another. Though I never much listened to Mr Yong when he teaches, but after I received this test result, it just came to me. I thought of the countless tests I've failed in secondary school, and the countless lessons I've wasted on sleeping in classes and not doing the homework he gave. I just felt like I've failed him in some way. And also Ms Chew, my current chemistry teacher. I told her I'll not disappoint her this time around, and I think I fell short of that agreement, yet again. Guess I can't keep promises, and promises I can't keep.

I also disappointed Ms Phoon in chinese. I could barely pass a subject which I could pass but hardly score in. Now, I really could not pass it. I got a 49% for the paper this common tests. Is it me, or is it myself. Either way I think it's a very bad situation I am put in.

What is happening to me now. I really gotten so negative these days, after reading the past posts, I really felt like I'm going into a very unstablised time in my life like before. And that is not what I want. Let's wait and see.

scribbled this at 11:54 pm by kS