Sunday, August 06, 2006
I lost my war in the common tests. But I did my best.
Sometimes it's just super very frustrating when you put in alot alot of effort into studying physics, and when the paper is over. Half of the paper is empty, while the other half is uncertain. Can you imagine the frustration? It makes you feel anger that you've wasted studying, and that you could have done better in other subjects if you channel the time into those subjects.
I really worked hard, I really did. I don't deserve such results, but I'll accept it that, as my work is inconsistent. I'll not take nothing for granted no more. Believe me when I say that my promotional exams is going to be one major paper in determining my promotion to J2.
Lots of things I wanted to do, but haven't. There simply isn't time. We're busy with this, busy with that, how could I find time? The movies I want to watch, and yet, haven't, are the Pirates of the Caribbean, Tokyo Drift and more.
But there's no time.
There's no time to blog too. I've got to go off now.
Thanks everyone.
scribbled this at 10:21 pm by kS