Wednesday, August 02, 2006
In two days, there can really be alot of changes.
From yesterday till now, my common tests had been fairly decided. I'm going to be in deep trouble for promotional examinations coming up at the end of the year. Yes, I flunked the subjects big time even though I studied for most of them, and with only one subject as an exception.
But I must say I tried my best for the past two weeks coping with school work and council work and other miscellaneous work. It's not easy to study with so much activity going around you. That's for sure.
Back to my point, three quarter of the exams is over. And I'm pretty sure half of it is going to die. That is not a good sign, since what is coming up is my weakest H2 subject thus far, and that is physics. But I'll put in as much and if not, more effort than I did for my Chemistry, and make sure I do the paper to the best of my potential so that I can at least say that I've tried my best, like what I did for chemistry.
Maths : ALIVE, but barely kicking.
Chem : Sayonara.
Econs : God bless.
Phys : What's next?
Tomorrow is really a full study day finally!
scribbled this at 9:04 pm by kS