Friday, July 28, 2006
Thanks Phyllis!! My physics are getting back on track with your help.
Thanks Simon!! Your math lessons indeed enlighted me alot.
Thanks others for your support, I won't let you guys down!!
Anyway, on another note, my physics revision is going to be done tomorrow evening, hopefully clearing more doubts after the morning, when me and two or three friends from other JCs will exchange notes. Last minute notes do help in common tests, or at least I think so.
My maths are around there, with practice, I believe I can get my A in it.
My chemistry is still quite raw, so I'll work on it after my physics.
It's really a deciding moment we are going to face, the results from the common test will really say it all. Will I get my full exemptions, will there be room enough for me to go further? Sometimes, how do you know when you reach your potential?
I hope I haven't.
Studies till the end of common tests.
But I'll not die.
scribbled this at 10:24 pm by kS