theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pretty frustrated these few days, mainly by my own class. Well, it's no matter what you think or feel, but just remember that there are always people thinking otherwise, and thinking for other people around you. It's true to say that sometimes I'm really in a bad mood, my face tells it all. And when I'm there, you better not touch me.

Anyway, I have this feeling that my class, though bonded, really has low EQ, way below national average and even to the negative point and degree. All you guys are good friends and classmates, and sometimes it just seem that you all are so near and yet so far. Playing with you guys can brighten up my day, but sometimes when it's time to get down to seriousness, none of us will.

I know what I'm like, and I'm the type who don't want to irritate others and not let people around me be irritated. We're students, all of us are. We need our breaks and sometimes, play or in Friday's case, playing with cards which are disallowed in school. I've turned too many a blind eye on these situations, and yet it happened again. This time round, we're in a connecting classroom with a silent chemistry tutorial right behind us. Can you imagine if you were the teacher teaching and the class behind you students are making lots of noise plainly because it's their break time? I would be furious.

We're all gracious people, and let's give this opportunity to others who want to study. And I'm not sensitive to noise, that means that you guys are really making way too much noise. If you think I'm in a bad mood that day, you're right. If I piss you off, so be it. If being the good guy is so hard, I rather outcast the class and be the bad guy, that's my stand. My collar is laden with that duty to develop the college towards a more gracious place. If you're that gangster, please get moving. I'm not jealous seeing other classes doing well as a class, but I'm very disappointed in the way we are doing things now.

Let's put it in context. Had any of us notice that teachers are growing more and more distant from our class basically because of our attitude? Our performance may be worthy, but our actions do not match up to what our performance is speaking. Can you imagine the disappointment our CT is facing now, and that she really seemed to have lost all means to control us as a class? She's at wits end, and we're still pushing her, can't you tell? All the comments just keep going, all our talk and chat we had during chemistry and civics really made her feel bad. If we really had flunk our chemistry test, to us it would be just a score, to her, evaluating why our class did not perform this time round is already giving her headaches.

If I'm having too high standards of a class, I am really sorry. My expectations would not drop. During the filming of the video clip, can you imagine how chaotic it is when everyone is talking at the same time? What is the impression we are giving to the teachers present? I'm trying to control the situation by asking for one person to lead this discussion, and yet we all rattle on, and say and play and talk among ourselves, ended up dragging other people's time and wasting time repeating what some of us had just said.

Isn't it basic necessity to listen and then to voice your opinion in a manner when everyone is listening? Try talking to a group of people who did not even pay attention to you, how would you feel? Student and teacher alike, we face this problem.

What I think is that there is a lot of room for improvements in our character, and our respect for others is really minimal, or undetectable. Emotions and Tolerance are bounded by limits, we're way across that. Can't we just lower our heads and think about the other people around us?

Let's earn back the respect from others we lost, and respect others whom we had never respected before.

scribbled this at 12:00 am by kS