theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

These few days are muxh better. There's more time for me to study and I can focus better on academics. With the common tests around the corner, there's no time to lose. Coming up, there's two tests, tomorrow there's one on physics and on friday, there's a maths test.

My physics is rather okay, but just need some time to practise few of the questions again, just to get back my touch. Weirdly, I'm more concerned about my maths test, rather than the physics and my A Level Chinese Oral Examinations tomorrow.

Something I saw today really fueled my motivation to score for my math test on friday. Mathai had actually commented for my maths that I have too casual an approach, and that I've to get my attitude right. Let me tell you something M, my attitude is always right. I don't have a problem with my attitude, you have a problem with mine, and I definitely have something against you. I respect you as my subject tutor for maths, but we are not going anywhere with your way of teaching, and surely that's not a good sign since you're the HOD.

I don't have a casual approach, but I do have little time to spare for that test which caused my marks to drop. But I'm not going to whine around like you did with our scores, and I definitely won't stand over you and pee like a dog which you did to me. You're not worth it.

I'll let you see what I can do. That is if I want to do it.

On the other hand, Council's side informs me that there's going to be another camp after common tests for all the leaders in JJ and even from outside. You're right, and it's the Leaders' Camp. Anyway I'm the adviser for Logistic Committee again, and that makes me thrice in logistics since shadows. Our committee really seemed super specialised and cool, since all of us already knew what we're going to do. I myself and ZiLiang are log ICs in the past, and Hanyang is the shadows committee IC, while Chengxun had been in logistics for god-kn0w-how-long.

We're the Log/IC Committee. How about LIC(K) for short? Oh well, we'll see how it goes. Today had a investiture at PJ, and went over with some people from JJ,to witness how they hand over the respnsibilities. Now I'm tired, so the details won't be out yet. However, I did get a chance to se some of my friends and classmates in secondary school. And they seemed the same as ever.

Alrights. Time to close my eyes.

scribbled this at 6:59 pm by kS