theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I suddenly thought of the past again. Can you imagine these few days, with work behind every corner and everything, yet can still find time to daydream? Anyway, I went to school today, again as usual. Today Mr Leow gave us mathematical induction tutorial. I'm super happy, well, because I finally understand some of my concepts and got rid of the few questions bugging me.

Anyway, World Cup final is tomorrow. Yes. Anyone free to out that early morning? And give me a place and time though, I'd be glad to join you guys if there's excitment and fun and atmosphere. My house's a mess, and the atmosphere is, sad to say, diminished to nothingness.

My number's the same, and my email address to. Please get me away from my house by midnight on Sunday.

scribbled this at 10:16 pm by kS