theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, July 07, 2006

I suddenly visioned our class being the top 3 in the chemistry listing. No, serious. Remember out class was sixth in the whole standard, shocked outselves. Ms Chew was proud. Ya, I'm sure she was.

I confess. When I first knew of my class allocation, I thought it was one of the most lonely classes ever. There were few OGLs who I knew personally, 2 CSS-ians, no previous 1st 3 months classmates and absolutely no shadows. I felt detached from the class as though I want to be in a class filled with the shadows, and felt as much as I want to transfer out of the class.

But, as the days grew and grew into weeks and months, I felt more like a part of them. Though sometimes I lost them during breaks, not knowing where the guys are after I left early to find the other councillors to pass them some stuffs. It's quite a cool and funny class to be in, even as some of us may have a little lack of respect for teachers, we really pulled through together. Now, even the guys and girls are starting to mix, when in the past, we seemed like a the model sexist class.

The guys start to play soccer together, probably due to the world cup fever, while the girls are also joining in. Studying together also goes too, and that's called progress as a class. I really thank you guys to be so wonderful.

When I think of 06S22, I'm constantly reminded of Sports Class 4/3, and our CM Ms Kelly Lim. Ms Chew seemed just like a chemistry teacher version of a Kelly Lim. And the guys and girls seemed like the same group of people bonding similarly to the past.

What can I say, S22 rocks too.

Mugging time is here though. Studies takes full swing in my life now, and I won't allow myself to be retained.

Until next time.

scribbled this at 11:24 pm by kS