Thursday, July 06, 2006
Investiture is over. And I'm living an okay life now. The weird thing is some tend to say I'm very very stressed over council work. But hey, I'm not. We may be running about, we may be following teachers around the school to help them with stuff, we may be sacrificing breaks to do council work, but I'm sure, this is the minimal we can handle.
We're made to do greater stuff, don't doubt what I just said.
Sometimes I agree with others, that we're a huge batch of councillors and that makes others expectations of us higher, and we're not reaching that standard yet. I agree. We are not there yet. However, I must say that all of us are doing our best to get there. Though we may seem to be a jovial and joker bunch of people and lamers, when there's work ot be done, work will be done. That is our council. The trust I give to the councillors is comparable to the trust I gave to the sports class back in secondary school.
We strive for excellence and more, and I'm sure the teachers agree with this. Seniors, thank you for all your support and confidence in us. Remember what is said, that one batch is organised and aim to surpass the former batch, and I'm sure we'll make all of you proud.
My emotional rollercoaster has finally ended after weeks of unrest. I'm settling down now, and also settling the amount of academic work that's loaded for me, and also prepare for the mountain up for me as the common tests nears. Even with my tight schedules for the next few weeks before the common tests, I'll be aiming for top grades in some of my subjects, and that includes chemistry and physics. My maths and general paper will be slightly lower, but I'll just aim to get as much as I could out of my chinese and economics. Let's see if this is realistic.
Chemistry : A
Physics : A
Maths : B
Economics : D
Chinese : D
GP : B
Well, I do hope to get my partial exemptions in some of the subjects. The teachers are really right. It's the most hectic term I've been in yet. There's barely time to squeeze in play and sports, though it's important.
Gosh. I just forgot there's chemistry and physics lecture tests coming up. And facing Mathai tomorrow again. How I wish Ms Chua is here at JJ to teach me Summation, AP/GP and Math Induction. I'm struggling without her teaching us with the transparencies and short short assignments, and also the easily absorbed information and skills.
I miss 4/3. I miss Shadows. I missed everyone. I miss you. And I miss my old self.
scribbled this at 11:10 pm by kS