theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Why can't I shout when I am angry?
Why can't I cry when I'm sad?
Why can't I smile when I'm happy?
Why can't I sleep when I'm tired?
Why won't I eat when I'm hungry?

Why am I not on the rooftop when I want to commit suicide?



The workload is piled up now. And all I can do is stand and watch it do so. Nothing's right. And nothing will be.

Pissed off with who I am, and where I am now.
Pissed off at why I make decisions which never seem to be the right ones.
Pissed off at how things work itself out to become worse.
Pissed off with work that never seem to diminish.
Pissed off with holidays for no logical reasons.
Pissed off with that guy in the mirror because he keeps staring at me.
Pissed off with myself for staring at the mirror.
Pissed off with everything because I'm pissed off with everything.
Pissed off with Starhub for scrambling RTM's signals.
Pissed off with MediaCorp for not broadcasting World Cup 2006.





















I'm still pissed. But I'm feeling better now. Thanks Blog.

scribbled this at 12:03 am by kS