Monday, June 12, 2006
A quick break to post a quick post.
Things are surely not going my way these past few days. Few things came and went, few things came to stay, and I got over another few things which were mainly building up within me.
Things which came and went are really those boring days of the holidays. I'm a self proclaimed procrastinator and I really can't help it. I'm the type to chiong at the end of the holidays, and I'm definitely going to start soon, real soon. The past few days really sucked. But well, life goes on.
I really don't know the reason why I'm so into world cup these days. Been catching the matches with Ivan and HRM for the past 2 days, despite them being busy with their bahaus assignment and all. Thanks guys, and to that monkey too. You really spiced up my life despite being distanced out.
For the rest, I won't touch on them. I'm fed up with some people, and I'm not going to vent my anger in here, not now. The way they speak up really makes me feel like screwing them a 15 googoplex time over, and over. Don't talk to me like that again, thank you. I'm not your servant, I'm not your slave either. Whoever you think I am, I'm not.
Great life doesn't begin with me. But I do hope USA loses to Czech Republic 2-0.
Life like a vacuum cleaner.
It sucks.
scribbled this at 9:12 pm by kS