theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, June 09, 2006

Let me react to this fact.

It's already 1/3 into June, and I'm sad to report that I haven't done anything spectacular to blog about. And this is when I start to panic.

ARGH!!

Ok. I've panicked. Will get to work soon. Anyway, World Cup Fever has hit my house, which is without SCV connection. So please, I hope there'll be support somewhere to wire a Cable Subscription to my house. Thanks alot, I don't want to miss the matches lined up, and those on Channel 5 are definitely not enough.

So first stop is TONIGHT!! Or tomorrow morning at 12am, so to say. It's the kick off of the World Cup 2006!! It's Germany versus Costa Rica, and there's predicted to be a major flop by Germany who is going to lose 55-nil.

Kidding.

I can't predict soccer, but I'd say Germany is the winner of the match. But I'll try my best to keep awake throughout this match, if it doesn't get too boring. But let me see, the finals, I'll surely watch it, but depending on the time, I may get to gather around with my friends to watch it!! Oh well, I'll leave that to later.

There's something missing these few days, I wonder what it is.

scribbled this at 5:20 pm by kS