theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, June 02, 2006

Today, I actually went down to the PC Show with Clara. Had really hoped to see a good deal for a Memory Stick Pro Duo 1GB, but I didn't, so I looked about for a laptop instead.

I'm surprised that alot of salespeople still acknowledge you as a student, and give offers and discounts for you, and some even think that we really have the finance to pay for the laptop upfront. We're introduced to alot of models of different brands of laptops throughout the period of time, and despite the fact that my pocket is empty of not only cash but credit cards and with no worth on myself to buy a laptop there and then, the people still continue to talk to us and be friendly.

That's a change from the last sales. The last time I went, I brought a sum to buy a graphics card and some other things. But then, I was looked down upon, so to say, by some of the people there. It'll be like you want them to introduce some of the products to you, but they just stare at you, and think you're not a potential buyer. That pisses people off totally, you're paid to sell, and serve customers equally. You're not paid to filter people by judging their looks.

Anyway, back to the point, I came across 2 laptops which really rang out to me. One is the MacBook 13.3" costing $1.8k and the other is a pearl white acer notebook costing $2.2k. Both are really cool and nice, and both are really packed with all sorts of freebies and wares I can use. How I wish someone would support me financially.

Donate to the KANGSHENG fund has officially opened.
If you wish to see KANGSHENG having a laptop of his own, please dial the following. For $1000000, please dial 1900-OKS-MONEY. Only the first caller gets the lucky chance to win the grand prize of $1!! Hurry, lines are officially opened!!

Alright, let's see who will donate. For now, I'll head back to the Show. I then squeezed my way around the crowded walkways, looking at DVD-RW drives, remembering my computer is junked up with episodes of Bleach and LOST, and also movies. Didn't look much, due to the crowd at the Show. Can't believe it, it's only a Friday and so many people are flooding there already, what would happen come Sunday?

Nonetheless, we managed to squeeze out of the crowd, and continue to roam around the edges of the exhibitions, Clara wants to look at the printers, and saw a few cool ones from Canon and Brother. In the end, it's still window shopping after all. We left with nothing purchased.

So the day ended for me as we parted ways at City Hall, I actually saw my brother at City Hall, he was going to the Show as well. Clara doesn't believe he's my second brother, but it's true.

Back home, here I am typing this entry.

Yet another day spent.

scribbled this at 11:02 pm by kS