Wednesday, May 31, 2006
At 6.25pm today, I received the news which quaked the inner worlds of kS.
Measuring a crazily massive 152646245.245 on the Richter Scale, it shook and broke apart a huge rock in the heart.
Forget it, I'm bad at these. Well, it's the time Mr Ng announced the results of the GenXs. The scene is comical. Me and PeiRong are the last two left after everyone got their posts. So in the end, we're told to do Scissors Paper Stone to decide who's president. And she won, so in the end, she's the president.
Kang Sheng
You are a GenX, Vice President for Operations.
I'm happy, because I really don't want to be the president. All 35 elects are now waiting to be invested, and none are sacked, fired, or killed.
So here's the positions, and that's if there isn't any shuffling.
President: Pei Rong
Vice President(Admin): Ashley
Vice President(Ops) : Kang Sheng
Administrative Side
Hon Gen Treasurer: Michell Kusumo
Hon Gen Secretary: Emma
Resource: Clara(H), Siti, ChengXun, YiLong, Desmon
Manpower: Daniel(H), Germaine, David, ChinChye
Operations Side
Leadership: ShaoRong(H), WeiMing, Bryan, ChianLim. Benjamin
Innovation and Enterprise: Bel(H), Francis, ChenDi, ZhongRu, Sherman, ChiaHoe
Welfare: Celeste(H), MengXiang, Jethro, Hanyang, Kristiana, KaiTing
CCube: Amire(H), ZiLiang, Michelle Wong, Christina
House Captains
Rono: ChianLim
Bikila: David
Bannister: Benjamin
Owens: Christina
That's all for now.
Happy Birthday Boxiang. =)
scribbled this at 12:01 am by kS