theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cluster West 6 LINE Facilitators Camp.
OVER.

Well, I must say it's quite a camp for me. I got my fair share of uncertainties and decisiveness, of expectations and what's below it, and shockingly, wins and loss.

I'm really unable to react to only one situation during the camp, and that is the loss of a life to someone close to me. We're humans with feelings, and I felt sorrow for this incident to happen. Just want to let you know, that we're still here. And that we'll never leave your side, for you are part of this family as well. Keep going, keep shining, we'll be there to paint the faded picture back to its colourful orginal.

Apart from that, I must say that the days are truly enjoyable. The camp, preparations, SHOWTIME, and the NJ Fantasia. I really tire myself out for the past few days, but then I deserve a break now for a moment before returning to a hectic schdeule once more.

Till next time, and I don't know when is the next time I can blog.

Happy Birthday to:
Yi Qi!! Sherman!!

And Happy Belated Birthday to:
Willy!! Fizah!!

And Happy Pre Birthday to:
Bel!!

scribbled this at 2:27 am by kS