Thursday, May 18, 2006
I just finished editing my Admin Instructions for tomorrow's camp. Well it ain't that bad.
Today is fairly a good day, I didn't cock anything up but I nearly did, but recovered in time to regain my footing and took control of the situation yet again. Anyway, thanks to PeiRong, Pearlyn and Amanda, Without you peeps my Admin instructions will really be a mess. I'm never that type of look at the screen and decide where should people be, I'm that type who puts people where they are, right then and right there.
I handle physical situations well, but now, I'm learning to visualise it. We learn, you see.
Anyway, I'm quite high today. I got a full 30 points for my NAPFA. Yep. I had my 5 stations today, and I didn't expect to do this well actually. First is shuttle run, I didn't give in my all, but I clocked a 9.5s and that's an A already, so I didn't go for a second run. 10 points down the bag, including the 2.4km run on Monday which I got an A and 5 points with timing of 9mins18secs.
Next is Chin Ups. Actually I had trouble doing the Chin ups, but I still got 11 anyway. Thanks to the daily training at CSS. That's another A, 15points down the bag, and 15 more points to go. I went to Standing Broad Jump. And I jumped 262cm on my first try but teacher rejected it cause I fell backwards. She would only measure from my fingers, so I rejumped and did a 243cm, falling short of an A by 7cm. So afterawhile, I got myself together and jumped again. I don't know why, but looking at the 3m mark does help, I keep telling myself I can reach there, but I fell short of that mark by 50cm, getting a 250cm. Another A collected, and 20points!!
10 more points to go.
Second last station is Sit and Reach. I did a mouth opening first 50cm for myself. Never knew I'm this flexible, guess Mr whatishisname's yoga does help. Shouldn't have skipped them, if not I could have done 60cm.
Kidding.
So that's another A and 5 points, making it to a total of 25points, so I gues need to get an A in Sit Ups to get a perfect score. I did a 53 in a minute and that's the same as last year. Didn't really train for this, but well, thanks sports class for this, running and running and quek and quek does work wonders. So that's the last A for me, and I secured the final 5 points I needed.
30 points.
GOLD!!
Well. I'm happy. See I'm smiling. Tomorrow's the Facilitators camp and before that we get to cheer as hell loud possible as we can at CCAB. Meridian JC, we'll see you through to the final whistle, because we're going to the finals.
Who's gonna win gonna win gonna win??JJC.
Anyway, I didn't mention much of you in this blog, that doesn't mean that you're not important or not worth to blog about. It's just that the times we spent together seemed really too massive to pen or blog them down.
Always here, always there.
"I hold u close,
I hold u near,
It may nt b 4eva.
But when I have to let you go
My heart it hurts me so,
You turn around,
You walk away,
And tears filled up my cheeks
As moments turn into memories
Memories we'll relive"
scribbled this at 12:56 am by kS