theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Monday, May 15, 2006

Today is fairly a normal Monday, just for a few bumps and bruises here and there.

Let's see. First thign this morning is PC and we got a 2.4km REAL test. I was expecting it anyway, because I wasn't ready for the 5 items. So we ran 2.4km, 6 rounds around the track. It seemed super long, mainly because you're running the same track 5 times over and each round you can see exactly how far you've run. Really, this mentality is contagious and really tire me out. I ran and ran, and had trouble because of my long absence from running, so it's really a miracle that I completed it. Nevertheless, I ran a 9.18, still an A and 5 points down the bag. So 25 more points and 5 more As to accumulate.

I slacked off in running already. Ever since I entered JJ and not counting the cross country, I had never ran a distance more than 2.4km. That's how slack I became. Time to reorganise myself, and schedule runs into my timetable!

The A in 2.4km really came as a pleasant surprise. I looked upon my watch of 9.47mins, and thought that it's really my timing.

On the other hand, today is really a tiring day and I have trouble keeping awake in school, especially during Maths and GP. I'll be lucky to keep up with the work given to me.

Stress is creeping in.
Slowly, but surely.

For cluster camp, today we got a scolding from Mr Leow, for our lack of urgency and all. I'm not going to go against his points,but in fact, I'll just add on with my own thoughts.

I'm not a disappointment. And I never will be. I may be a little lenient sometimes, but when it's time, I'll be the one to stand there to run the show. On Saturday, things had been how it is due to my lack of urgency.

I'm not another WeiBin, and I don't believe myself to be inferior to him either. I may start slower than him, I may get less scolding and screaming from you to me than you to him, but I don't think scolding me is really the pushing factor to get the job done for me.

I know how I work best.

Another is that I may be a little blur about the running of meetings now and then, I may be the forgetful one who always do last minute stuff, but believe me, either it'll change or I'll get the job done.

That's my job.

Thanks for the scolding you gave me, you just lit a fire under my ego. And it's fueling my drive to excellence. It's Shadows time, I can feel it. Things are in motion which is within and much in my control. It's time I seize it. Don't tell me what I can't do, don't tell me what to do, don't tell me what needs to be done.

Tell me what isn't to be done.

I'm not a disappointment.

scribbled this at 9:18 pm by kS