Thursday, May 11, 2006
After taking a long break, here I am now, again.
It's not that I lost interest in blogging, I sincerely wanted to blog very much, but I'm having a hectic schedule back then and had little time to blog about my life and all. What am I up to recently?
Well, the most time consuming thing, other than my studies, would be the planning for Cluster W6 LINE Camp 2006. I'm the overall IC and well, it's quite a wonderful job, and I'm loving it. The camp is on the 26th to 28th of May, and I'm sure it'll be an excellent camp for all the people.
I must say that JJ is really offering me a lot of opportunities to expand and widen my knowledge and capabilities. For those of you who do not know yet, I'm a councillor now, recently passing the interview after the election. Actually, all 35 of the elects passed the interview, so I must say that we're going to rock JJ upside down. Though now we're tied down with the coming Camp and Investiture, it does not seem stressful at all.
However, I find myself having little time to spend with people from CSS, especially you peeps in 4/3'05. I only got to have a short chat with Wilson and Fizah 2 days ago when it's really a coincidence to be able to talk about how we've been. Though we're missing out Syamil, I'm sure we'll be able to come to our next gathering soon. And I really hope that the next gathering is soon, but my jam-packed schedule really shuts out my social life.
I'm trying to find a time to go back to CSS to collect my O Level Certificate, but I keep delaying it. I almost went back 1 Friday, but in the end, I didn't because I was at Nan Hua with
her till around near 6pm. By that time, the general office would already have been closed. Alas, improper planning of time, how could I made such a mistake? Luckily it's not fatal anyway.
Having a relationship in JC is really something mysterious. On one hand, we rarely had time to spend with each other due to the nature that schoolwork already occupies a large percentage of your time, and on top of that the council work is really something. Nevertheless, I'm not complaining. It's just chemistry, and we have that.
My prioties are still straight.
scribbled this at 2:51 pm by kS