Monday, May 29, 2006
Cluster West 6 LINE Camp is over.
Well, I can't say I really think this camp is the best, because it's not. Our potentials are for a larger and better camp than this, and this camp will be just our warm up for a much better camp.
Overall, this camp is also a touching one for the campers, I could see that they really enjoy themselves alot, and that really what matters most. All our efforts had really paid off, even though there's bumps and bruises during the camp, it ran smoothly and the time factor became quite easy to manage.
Thanks Peirong, for going through the IC role with me, you've been a great person to work with.
Thanks Games, for the wonderful games you put up to engage the campers and facilitators, and the lectures and the notes you provided to them.
Thanks Admin, for the many many paperwork which I hate to do, and managing the tiring behind the scenes work which will not be noticed if not for Mr Leow, who brought it up. For the food that all of us got, and the venues which all of us used.
Thanks SCDC, for the wonderful night and decorations, for composing such a nice song, and also for the Pop Ye Ye. For enchanting the campers with the many surprises and cheers and jokes and laughter.
Thanks Facilitators, we owed this camp to you enthusiasm and everlasting smiles on your face. For being together with the campers and ensuring their safety and their well-being.
Thanks teachers, for pushing us and making this project a success, by giving us the freedom to plan and also the assistance we need whenever we need it, whatever we need it for.
Last but not least, thank you campers, for your words and smiles and your positive attitude. The fun you had gives us the real satisfaction of a camp. And this satisfaction is great.
Moments
Zhong Ru, Bryan, Leonard, Simon
Stranger before,
A world apart.
We barely noticed one another.
Till angels of faith from this heavenly place,
Brought us together,
Through joy and laughter.
I hold you close,
I hold you near,
It may not be forever,
But now I have to let you go,
My heart it hurts me so.
You turned around,
You walked away,
And tears flowed down my cheeks,
As momente turned into memories
To memories, we'll relieve.
I hold you close,
I hold you near,
It may not be forever,
But now I have to let you go,
My heart it hurts me so.
You turned around,
You walked away,
And tears flowed down my cheeks,
As momente turned into memories
To memories,
We'll relieve.
scribbled this at 10:19 am by kS