theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Friday, March 17, 2006

Let's see.

I guessed my cough and irregular fever really took the best out of me the previous few days. I missed the shadows meeting because I'm to see a doctor to do something about my horrible cough then, and I spent most of the other time at home sleeping and resting, trying to sleep my fever and cough away.

My fever is officially dead, applause please! But my cough and sore throat is still in full swing. It's a little better today, and I sure hope it'll get better by school reopen.

Yesterday was 4/3 gathering at WestMall Swesens. I was super broke already, so I wanted to skip it then, but got persuaded into coming for the very last bit, to see them pay the bill and getting out of Swesens. Well, we moved about and took afew photographs to remember the time, and soon after, we got on our seperate ways again. Some of us went to Causeway Point and ate there, some of us go there to the library, some back home and some to play soccer. Oh well, you can't ask 4/3 to be at one spot at one time, it's impossible.

Then today, there's going to be another gathering at 7pm, but a smaller and more closer linked group of friends who really did everything together during hard times and good times. I'm really looking forward to this gathering, and luckily today's meeting was cancelled. I will really go for this gathering than shadows meeting. I'm sorry guys, but this is a special group of people in my life.

Tomorrow there's this meeting for shadows to discuss some stuff, and have fun, and more! Oh well, can't say much too, because of 2 reasons. One is that it'll be spoilers if we leak out information, and secondly, I hadn't been at meetings since I fell sick last Sunday, so all my information sources isn't through my own two ears.

As for today, again, I'm going to do somemore stuff to get myself ready for the new term. I'm getting a haircut, since my head is really getting heavy, and also arranging my table, which had been in a mess since I've started shadows. After all these, I'm going on a food quest to Suntec's Food Fair! Tasty tasty, I'll come back with many flavours of delicious food to eat for the meals to come!

Hmm, alright, what now?

scribbled this at 11:22 am by kS