theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I figured it out.
Solved the puzzle.
Whatever you call it.

I'm pretty frustrated with the incidents that happened yesternite. Who wouldn't? Last minute changes and cock ups affect all of us as a whole and we got dissed by the seniors altogether. Orientation 02 will go smoothly, but will it be a fun one?

Our definition of fun may as well be the same definition as what campers had. It's that exact definition that makes us all confused. We wanted fun, but what we got is the face-on no, that straight rejection to have campers' fun makes our frustration worse. I know we should not have campers' fun, but to run the show, it isn't a mean feat to be easily accomplished, cut us some slack.

We're trying, can't you see?

I'm not suppose to help? Teamwork is the essence. If we can't get the stuff up, we might as well scrape the project. All of us are here to make Orientation a success.

And I'm sure it'll be. Just trust us.

It's never too late.

----------------------------------------------

On another note, I'd see alot of familiar faces in JJ soon. I saw the OG lists and Lastrina's, MeiQi's, Rohanna's, Fizah's, Shai's, Husni's and lots others names, primary school friends included!

Wish you a happy orientation!

Thanks Fizah for your enthusiasm and trust in our show, we'll be a 5 star rated orientation you'll never forget.

scribbled this at 10:47 am by kS