Friday, March 03, 2006
I'm back into JJC!! Well, actually there's some confusion between me and BoXiang's results, because we tricked our senior ShuYun into believing we got into our second choice which is PJC. So she went around telling other Shadows we got into PJC.
By the way, I'm really sad for those shadows who have to leave JJC, and I'll miss you all alot. We welcome you all back for JJ Nite, and surely it'll be a blast! I can't say for sure that it'll be the same without you guys, but we'll make sure the hard work you all put in would not go down the drain!! To Pearleen and LeJing and the rest, both who went to ACJC, you'll be a part of us no matter what!!
Two dry runs in two days, coming home after 10.30pm for both. Yesterday and today ripped the energy and patience out of me. I'm psyched up for O2.
Are you?
scribbled this at 11:11 pm by kS