Sunday, February 19, 2006
It's been a tiring week for me. And also a meaningful one.
Well, I did far worse than expected for roadrun, but stitching 5 times and getting 32nd position, I'll do much better next year.
Shadows are in full swing now, my job scope had suddenly widened up and time seems to be sprinting. A week goes by as though there's only minutes in a single day. Each day, we were praised and also, scolded, by the seniors and teachers while doing our work. At least we learn, and we learn fast.
I've not been a good leader, in a sense that I still have alot to improve on, especially predicting possible errors and needs for the orientation to be a success. From now, I'll scrutinise every single logistic list coming the committee's way. I'll make sure my committee will not cock anything up, and even if there is any, nobody will ever find out because we'll be so damn well prepared for it.
Shadows, we'll grow from this, and believe me, we'll grow alot stronger because of this. We gained valuable lessons from anything we do now, so do it well and of cause, we're the foundation of orientation 2. It'll be a success, I know it, everyone can see it.
I really think that we got alot to improve on, but judging from a ominscient perspective, we're only using a very small percentage of our capabilities. I'm super sure we can do alot more better than orientation 1, it'll be a challenge, both easy and difficult in it's sense.
Anyway, I'm sure hard work isn't all there is to a successful project. We sacrificed alot for this project, and soon it's time to see whether orientation 2 is a blast, or just like another orientation.
I doubt it's the latter.
scribbled this at 12:22 pm by kS