theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sorry I didn't blog for what seemed like years. Shadows really got the best out of me, meetings and meetings, logistic lists and more, really really busy. For now, I'm stuck and frustrated with myself for being unable to handle the OGLs well. One reason or another, it's mine to blame, and I can't really take these pressure, like on a cliff's edge.

I need a break, and I definitely need lots of support from all of you out there. Put yourselves in my shoes, one person absent means a greater work load for all of the rest. If you decide to drop out at the last second due to an idiotic reason or whatsoever, do it after you've completed your job here.

We all got a responsibility, and mine is alot higher. You are responsible for the successfulness of the event directly, and also of yourself. I'm responsible for your welfare, not counting 16 'you's throughout a spread of nearly 12 hours. Do you think it's an easy job? No, we are doing the shit so that you can enjoy the cleaniness of the toilet. If you think it's cool and simple, wait till you get to know us better, for by then, you wished to be the same as you are now, considerably carefree until you are called upon.

All I ask of you, is cooperation and the easy-going spirit you should possess. I'll sow the seed for you, and you yourself will have to see to the seed's need, and reap what you want.

On another note, O level results will be released in two days time, and I'm really scared of getting the results back. The confidence from post-Os had been drained totally, now I cower in fear of getting poor results like I've always did.

scribbled this at 10:48 pm by kS