Thursday, February 02, 2006
Revelations 2006.
I didn't miss a single second of it!
Today, JJ is special, it's the revelations!! We only had an hour of GP in the morning, and bits of stuff got the shadows to do. At 9am, I went up to the hall, and found all my OG mates sitting there. All of them greeted me as though I'm part of their big big family, and I'm sure we are.
Revelations started with videos upon videos, showing the revelations video which is a complilation of clips taken during our own orientation. With GTS, the mood was in an all-time fragile freeze. People hum to the tune of "This is where you find love" and also "Tonight". The usual talkativeness in us seemed to be absent in that very moment, and all our eyes glued to the screen when the video played, or to GTS when he spoke.
"Tonight, we remember the moments that we spent here, the joy and the laughter that we shared. Tonight we cherish the moments spent together, for it's the only time we had. Look at us, and see our smiles, this is where we all belong. I remember the times we spent together, until, our last december, tonight."I won't deny, I got tears ready to pour out of my eyes when the OGLs passed us the photo frame they had made for us. I felt for an instant, that I'm so very special. The words on the photoframe really spoke out like a voice in my heart. I didn't cry, but I did teared. I controlled myself to prevent a flood, and I think I did.
Then we had a quick lunch, and it's back to revelations. We saw the dedications by the OGLs, and I really think that they're wonderful. SIN DA YOU CUTE CUTE YOU LOOK LIKE W00000!! He really acted as though it was real, nah, but he's really comical. Carrying on, GTS spoke again, telling us various things to refresh our memories, we thanked the SC for planning the orientation, and introducing the various committees and its members.
Then, it is the climax. What else but MASS DANCE!! WE danced again like never before, rivals of JJ Nite. It's cool!! And we danced and danced and cheered and cheered. Then it was really good bye. Then we organised lunch and such stuff for the afternoon.
Anyway, for Willy, I hope you understand. It's because the bunch of people we're watching the movie with had backed out, cancelling the movie, so I went out with my OG.
We went KFC at Jurong East and talked and ate. We stayed there for god knows how long before some of us scattered. The rest of us proceeded to Jurong Point to watch Memoirs of a Geisha. Well, the movie isn't really fantastic as it should be. But it definitely has plus points and minuses. Overall, I would give it a 6/10 rating, comparing to the book, this movie isn't the best it could be.
Well I got to sign off for now. See you!!
Anyway, tag your predictions of when O level results will be released!!
HOT DATES:
-6th Feb
-7th Feb (HOTTEST)
-10th Feb (HOT)
-15th Feb (Getting COLD)
scribbled this at 10:51 pm by kS