Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Hey people, I'm back in Singapore!! Actually would prefer to stay in Malaysia more, just to play around and have more fun with relatives I hadn't seen in in 2 years or so. Oh well, I'm back already, and immediately bored.
The coach ride back sucks. C'mon, the ticket reads "Alor Setar - Singapura, 7pm", and the coach came at 7.30pm, letting us wait for 30mins. Nevermind that, the bus actually went out onto a CONJESTED road when there's @$#^@# ways to exit from that area to the highway. So I brought out my handy mp3 player and started listening to it, but fell asleep and woke up at 8pm. THE BUS IS STILL IN THE JAM LA!! But it's exiting to the highway, thank god.
The coach is so damn frigging slow, it fueled up twice and bumped the rest of the journey. Gosh, seeing the other coaches overtake you at twice your speed, isn't it cool? Twice I woke up to find the coach parked along the highway roadside with absolutely no reason at all, there isn't any toilets or anything, but it's just there by the roadside.
This is the first time I felt so frustrated with a coach ride. Normally the bus would stop at least twice at two different centres for passengers to pick up some snacks and get a drink, but it didn't stop till 6.30am at Yong Peng. For those who doesn't know, Yong Peng about an hour's ride from KL. The time is 6.30am and you're still somewhere near the capital, can you imagine the frustration? I expect to reach home at 8am, but I reached home at 10am. Hell, this coach ride sure sucks.
Oh well, I'm home already.
For people who wished me Happy CNY, thanks!! I wasn't able to reply most of you because it isn't the wisest thing to pick up a call or send an sms in Malaysia using roaming services, they'll blast your pockets to smithereens.
Dad and mum and eldest brother are still in Malaysia. Mum and Dad going to Genting before returning on 3rd Feb, eldest brother staying there till 14th Feb.
I want to do something but I don't know what to do. Sms or call me if you're having an activity.
scribbled this at 12:35 pm by kS