theMUGGER
It's just me.














myHITS

myARCHIVE

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Things are really cool here in Malaysia. Well, it's CNY Eve, and we already had an early reunion dinner yesterday night. I'm staying at my uncle's house, a stunning big Semi-D apartment. Anyway, it's fun with all these kids around us, there's 4 children 6 years old and below and they are so so energetic, I felt old being around them. Hearing them speak is really cool, since I've seen them grow up and the last time I heard them talk is when they still use baby language. Now, they spoke proper mandarin and I'm quite awed.

Anyway, I'll be returning on second day of CNY, and reaching on the 3rd. There's still lots and lots of work to be done, and I doubt I'm able to finish them all. Don't feel like doing the tutorials here, but I don't really have a choice. So I'll just buckle up and hope for the best.

Anyway, this period is really a sensitive part of the year, maybe for me only. I just hope this doesn't hinder the various stuff I had in store for me. Shadow OGL, 'O' level results release, and other stuff.

Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

scribbled this at 10:57 am by kS