Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Sorry people, just a short post, to show you that this blog is still alive.
Interesting things don't happen much anymore, well only a few. Anyway, I'm in Class 06S17, where our Civis Tutor is Mr CHONG. Familiar? He's the relief teacher at Commonwealth last year and the year before. Anyway, it's pure coincidence that I'm in his class.
Anyway, my class consists of 21 people, a small number compared to secondary school, and I got to be the Class Rep (aka monitor). I don't understand why am I one, but since I've became one, I'll do my best. Anyway, it's quite a sad case, I got elected on Tuesday, and I'm missing for the rest of the week. I'm back in CSS for ESPIAL : Orientation 2006.
A short note, I'm in the clan Orion and group SIGMA. And I'm proud because my clan rocks. They are the best, beating the rest to clinch the Best Talentime Award. Anyway, for those who wondered how the camp was like, it is expertly measured to be about 10% the fun we had at JJC's Kaleidoscope of Life Orientation.
Speaking of Orientation, I had OGL interview last Saturday, and today the results are out. I'm IN!! That means I'll be an OGL for the next batch of intake during JAE. Cool? I'm not sure whether I'll be in the Planning Committee (aka shadow) or actual OGL, but either one would be fun.
Well, there's no more time. I still got lots of tutorials to catch up with.
See you guys, and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
4/3 4/3 4/3 4/3 4/3, whatfort art thou? Missed the whole lot of you!!
scribbled this at 3:45 pm by kS